A fixed fifth wheel is economical and strong, but it limits your hauling options. Now you can get the strength and economy of a fixed fifth wheel with the flexibility of slide increments thanks to the new Fontaine® plate mount adjustable bracket. Affordable strength and flexibility make PMA perfect for a wide range of hauling needs. Plus, it is loaded with the performance features our customers really want.
- Two-inch adjustment increments give you greater versatility for improved payload distribution
- New greaseless bracket liner gives you consistent lubrication, reduces wear (no metal-to-metal contact) and cuts maintenance costs
- Dual durometer two-piece bushing for improved shock absorption and better support
- Computer designed reinforced cast bracket for lighter weight and greater strength
- Computer design technology empowered Fontaine engineers to cut 30 lbs of excess weight without sacrificing one pound of capacity
- Reinforced cast bracket with a greaseless liner provides consistent lubrication for superior performance and longer service life
- Brackets are welded to a 3/8" steel plate that has six bolt holes on each side.