If you need the flexibility to reposition your fifth wheel, but you don’t want an air-operated system, then the Fontaine® manual slide is made just for you. This sliding fifth wheel uses a strong mechanical linkage to engage and disengage the tapered locking wedges. Springs are plated for extra corrosion resistance. Rugged steel construction delivers strong reliable performance time after time. The Fontaine MTB makes fifth wheel repositioning fast and easy. Plus, the MTB is loaded with features you'll really appreciate.
- Two-inch slide increments give you greater slide versatility for improved payload distribution
- New greaseless bracket liner gives you consistent lubrication, reduces wear (no metal-to-metal contact) and cuts maintenance costs
- Quad-Lock™ four-point locking system increases locking surface area for greater stability and improved wear characteristics
- Dual durometer two-piece bushing for improved shock absorption and better support
- Computer designed reinforced cast bracket for lighter weight and greater strength